Monday, November 8, 2010

Good bye

Today I said goodbye to a lady I have worked with for a wee bit over two years.  Thankfully, she is leaving for a joyous reason; she has chosen to stay home with her children.  I am sure she will be well-blessed during those looong, noisy days with her children. At least those will not start till Thanksgiving Break.

She has already begun planning her time away from the workforce.  She has agreed to be the Girl Scout mom for her girl’s unit.  Oh, what joy that should bring.  Along with bug-ridden camping trips; cookie boxes galore and the scurrying around for craft items.

I remember my days as a stay at home mom and Girl Scout leader.  That is why I am working today.

Just kidding.  I loved the time I had with the girls and would do it again in a heartbeat.  I even enjoyed being a Girl Scout leader and would recommend it for most moms.

I wish her all the luck in the world and am glad she has this opportunity.  I hope she knows we will miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please post a comment or two. I enjoy hearing from you.