Sunday, November 28, 2010

I must not be good at this...

Well, it has been exactly two weeks since my last post.  My goal was to post every couple of days or so.
Oh, we humans, we have such lofty dreams.
Of course when I started this blog, I thought it would be months, if ever, before someone would pay me to write.  Two weeks later, I am working on three different freelance websites and staying busy.  Now don't get me wrong, they will hire anyone to write for them and the pay is better at McDonalds (it is per click or per word pay) but I am loving every minute of it.
My question is how does someone who never thought about being a writer, find herself in a position of wanting to write whenever she can?  How does that happen?
Maybe I was abducted by writing aliens.

PS, for my facebook friends, I know you will tire of seeing me posting links to my articles and posts.  I sincerely apologize to those who do.  I hope though some of you will be entertained and find something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please post a comment or two. I enjoy hearing from you.