Thursday, May 19, 2011

Walgreen's Savings Trip 5-19-11

Hello, world. I made my way to Walgreen's today to take advantage of a few of their deals this week. An extreme couponer I am no,t but I thought I did pretty good on this trip. Thanks to southernsavers.com, I received some great deals. Here is what I got...

2 bottles of Softsoap body wash (1 15oz, 1 18oz)
3 bottles of Old Spice Body Wash (18oz)
1 20pk of Electrasol Finish Powerball
2 32 loads Snuggle Fabric Softener
Total cost: $12.95
Total Savings: $26.07

I could have done a bit better, but they were out of a couple of things. Anyway, I enjoyed my trip and my family will smell clean for a few more months. Let me know if you received any great deals this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please post a comment or two. I enjoy hearing from you.